wozedurban.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wozedurban.com

come visite and ull end up being family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to convert wmv to mov and play wmv video with QuickTime player on Mac?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ipad001

How to convert wmv to mov and play wmv video with QuickTime player on Mac? Empty
PostSubject: How to convert wmv to mov and play wmv video with QuickTime player on Mac?   How to convert wmv to mov and play wmv video with QuickTime player on Mac? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:05 pm

WMV to Mov Converter for Mac is one of the professional wmv to mov tools, it can help you convert wmv video to QuickTime .mov on Mac simplly, so that you can play wmv video on QuickTime player on Mac, and it also can help you convert other videos to avi, mp4, mpeg, asf, flv, etc. Mac WMV to Mov Converter is the best assistant for you to convert wmv to mov on Mac.

I just purchased the Mac and i have some wmv files i want to convert these wmv files to .mov just so I can use them in iMovie 09. I've been searching it for a while and still can't get a real answer!

To solve the headache problem that convert wmv to QuickTime .mov on Mac, the Mac WMV to Mov Converter maybe the best chosice for you, it can convert many different format videos to each other include convert wmv video to mov file on Mac. Just within several easy steps, you can transform wmv video to mov by yourself, and then play wmv video with QuickTime or import wmv file into iMovie, FCP, FCE, etc on Mac.

4yousoft.com/how-to/convert-wmv-to-mov-on-mac.htm
Back to top Go down

How to convert wmv to mov and play wmv video with QuickTime player on Mac?
Page 1 of 1