wozedurban.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wozedurban.com

come visite and ull end up being family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Play .vro video on Mac - How to convert vro files to mpeg video on Mac?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ericliu

Play .vro video on Mac - How to convert vro files to mpeg video on Mac? Empty
PostSubject: Play .vro video on Mac - How to convert vro files to mpeg video on Mac?   Play .vro video on Mac - How to convert vro files to mpeg video on Mac? I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:11 am

Hi All, I am attempting to convert a VRO file from a DVD-RAM to something that I can edit using TMPGEnc as I want to remove the black border around it. I have used VCDGear and used the mpeg->mpeg setting, but TMPEGEnc returns an "Can not open, or unsupported." error.

VRO is the format used by DVD recorders for video recording. It is slightly different from standard DVD-VIDEO format, which is used for movies. However, it also uses MPEG-2 encoding.

VRO to MPEG Converter for Mac is the ideal tool for you to convert vro to mpeg on Mac, to convert from VRO(DVD-Recording) to MPEG-1(MPEG-1 Video) video on Mac, the powerful VRO to MPEG Converter fro Mac can help you do it in several simple clicks. With fast speed and high quality, you can easily backup vro files to .mpeg video on Mac. VRO to MPEG Converter for Mac category lists the fast, easy to use VRO Converter software for Mac users, just try the easy-to-use Mac VRO to MPEG Converter.

ww w.4yousoft.co m/how-to/convert-vro-file-to-mpeg-on-mac.ht m
Back to top Go down

Play .vro video on Mac - How to convert vro files to mpeg video on Mac?
Page 1 of 1